Hot Topic, has 425+ employees at their Corporate HQ in Los Angeles with around 10,000 company-wide depending on the season. They recently initiated a new onboarding experience at their corp HQ with the intent to ramp-up speed and engagement, so that it could impact productivity and tenure.
RECRUITING TOOLS MENTIONED: Google Forms, Lever, Checkr, DocuSign, Ultipro, WorkatHT.com
SPONSORS FOR THIS EPISODE
- Tell us first what the onboarding process was like before and why you decided to change it?
- Walk us through what you did to begin the design the new process? Ultimately you built a roadmap guiding employees through their first 30 days...describe that…
- What were the results?
- Lets talk tech for a minute….could you what technology you used to create this new onboarding experience?
- What other tools are part of your HR tech stack...ATS...sourcing tools… etc -Lessons learned?
- Advice to other employers about onboarding…?