As an award-winning and innovative thought leader in the talent-acquisition field, Tangie Pettis has spent over 19 years as a strategic recruitment business partner within some of the most well-known companies and organizations across the nation including Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Home Depot (RPO), DaVita, Charlotte Russe, Aeropostale, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
She has a dynamic approach to candidate sourcing, process design and implementation. She is also an active speaker and author in the recruiting community, often called upon for her expertise in candidate and hiring manager engagement.
- So what’s it like recruiting dentists?
- How do you pitch a potential dentist to joining Aspen Dental?
- How does one source for them---tools---sites?
- What’s your current ATS?
- How to work with a difficult hiring manager
- How to build solid partnerships with hiring managers and turn them into one of your biggest advocates -- go from order taker to trusted advisor.
- Any tips for improving the intake meeting?
- What’s your most creative sourcing story that you can tell us?
- Tip someone gave you recently about recruiting?