Claire Petrie is the Talent Acquisition Manager in the Buffalo, NY office for one of the largest specialty staffing firms in North America, Remedy Intelligent Staffing. She has built over six years of diverse HR management experience with privately-owned and publicly-traded global companies that provide hospitality and food service management, medical devices development, and non-dairy frozen food production. Find her on Twitter @_strclaire
Claire holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in HR from the University at Buffalo and an MBA from Niagara University. She is a member of SHRM, the Buffalo-Niagara Human Resources Association and on the DisruptHR Buffalo event planning committee.
In this episode we will discuss;
- What’s new and exciting in your recruiting world?
- Any challenges recruiting people into Buffalo?
- Have you heard of ghosting in recruiting?
- What’s working---What are your primary sources of hiring?
- Other software tools in your recruiting toolbox?
- Sourcing stories
- Plans for social media recruiting
Her ATS is Microsoft's Dynamic CRM. She also just started using Canva to create graphics. Other tools mentioned, legend.im, ripl.com