Doug Munro has more than fifteen years' experience recruiting top-flight talent, including key personnel for mission-critical work in the National Defense arena.
He’s filled positions in a wide array of areas including Executive Leadership, Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Program/Project Management, Contract Administration, and Intelligence Analysis.
He’s also well-versed in the security clearance arena and has been involved in a broad spectrum of Federal procurements.
TOOLS Mentioned: Ultipro, BambooHR, SkillScout, iCiMS, Hiretual
- What’s new and exciting in your recruiting world?
- Describe the size of your team, the number of open roles, and types of jobs.
- Ghosting in recruiting
- What are your primary sources of hiring?
- What is your ATS?---they get you on google jobs yet? How’s the apply process
- What’s working for you/whats not?
- Other software tools in your HR toolbox?
- Sourcing stories
Sponsored by Hiretual and Rejobify.