Nathan Doctor and Jake Hoffner are the co-founders of Qualified.io a software developer assessment tool. They're a small mostly remote team that rose from an online community of developers. In this episode you'll hear how they manage their remote team and what makes a good developer.
Learn more at https://www.qualified.io/
Sponsored by: https://www.lever.co/rectech the modern ATS+CRM
* What are your clients saying about the challenge of tech recruiting in silicon valley?
* What is Qualified and give us a brief history of the company… When launched?
* What makes you different from the Hackerranks of the world?
* Will this tech eventually be used in other skill sets? Walk us through the user experience from the recruiter perspective
* Jake (CTO) How do you spot a good developer vs a bad one? (traits to look for etc)
* What have you learned about the recruiting process since you started Qualified? Any tips to share…
* Any specific tips to recruiter developer better? What advice do you have…
* What advice do you have for other HR tech startups out there?