Jack Coapman is the Chief Strategy Officer of gr8 People. gr8 People describes themselves as this----a 100 percent purpose-built recruiting platform to deliver the unfair advantage companies demand to compete for talent around the world. Their platform brings together a CRM, recruitment marketing, hiring and on-boarding together; providing a one stop show talent ecosystems.
The company, which is based in Newtown Pennsylvania raised an 8 million dollar series B round of funding earlier this year and is continuing to innovate through new functionality and features.
- Gr8 People has had a busy couple of years can you tell me a brief history of the company and where you are today?
- Size of company?
- The name...how did that come to be? memorable...
- It’s a crowded market in recruiting software, how do you guys differentiate yourself?
- Ideal customer?
- What are some companies that use Gr8 People?
- What have you learned about working with HR that you would tell another HR tech startup to look out for?
- Talk about some of the new features you are most proud of?
- How does a company successfully pick and implement a product like this?
- What do you see happening in the talent acquisition function? Challenges? Opportunities?
- HR Tech calendar what shows are you doing this year and how do you look at shows from a marketing ROI standpoint?