This is REC TECH….the only podcast that helps employers and recruiters connect with more candidates through technology inspired conversations. This will be a solo show with just me I put together a list of cool tools employers and recruiters can be using to improve their recruitment marketing efforts.
- The RecTech podcast is sponsored in part by Hiretual, the recruiters best friend.
- And Roborecruiter.ai
- Legend.im - animate 100 characters of text into 6 second video. Free for iOS.
- Ripl.com - another app, Ripl is a marketing tool in your pocket. Its free for iOS and Android but I pay 10 per month for extra features more templates + add your logo) Turn pictures into video which is great for jobs.
- Repost for Instagram - repost other people’s content from Instagram. Get it here.
- HelloBar - use it to highlight a call to action such as a job of the week, news or collect emails. Can be set to appear at top or bottom of your site. After a few secs or even if they try to leave. Download it here.
- Mailchimp (free for first 2,000 emails) get started with your email marketing.
- Statcounter - simple web statistics...if you seeking a simple web stats tool statcounter may be of interest to you. It’s a simple tool vs google analytics. Understand where your candidates are coming from. Go to statcounter.com.
- Kingsumo - Grow your email list through Viral Giveaways...fee tool they make it easy to grow your lists or followers through a giveaway or contest that you run.
- Bayard Advertising has made an EB Calculator https://bayardad.com/eb-calculator/