Susanna Frazier is an innovative Talent Acquisition Leader that’s “Fluent in Business, Talent, & Technology.” She’s an International Speaker, HR Tech Advisor, Founder of Sourcers Who Code… & the first ever two-time SourceCon Hackathon Champ!
Susanna has an IT Staffing Recruitment foundation and focused experience in cutting-industries like digital media, entertainment, & technology. She’s carved out a niche for building corporate Strategic Sourcing functions from the ground up − and is currently doing so at Universal Music Group, the world's leading music company.
I have tried over 1,000 Chrome Extensions. -Susanna Frazier
TOPICS IN THIS SHOW
- How does one become a sourcecon hackathon champ?
- Most challenging aspect of sourcing today?
- How much of sourcing is art vs science?
- What makes a great sourcer?
- If you had to give them one piece of advice...What do new recruiters need to know about sourcing?
- What do you think of all the new AI tools that essentially source for you?
- What tools are in your toolbox?
- Best way to find a phone number?
- Best subject lines you know/use?
- Best free sourcing tool out there?
- You have said your email personalization is a little bit creepy...can you explain?
- Souring story you are most proud of?