Christopher Kurtz is the Founder and Managing Director of PeerThru. PeerThru is an independent advisory founded by Christopher Kurtz that specializes in the four pillars of Employer Branding, Employee Assessments, and Leadership Development. He’s also a former employee of Glassdoor, the subject of today’s show.
1. Glassdoor appears to have become a right of passage for many job seekers while doing their research...your perspective...what kind of impact does Glassdoor have on today’s recruiting efforts.
2. What is a common misperception(s) about Glassdoor?
3. When you work with a client, where do you begin? Or, where would you recommend a TA / HR leader begin?
4. Who should own the Glassdoor relationship?
5. What are some of the pitfalls that you see with TA / HR managers with regard to Glassdoor?
7. What is one of the questions you are most commonly asked in regard to Glassdoor and how do you respond?
6. What tip would you provide recruiters or hiring managers with regard to Glassdoor?
8. What is one of your favorite stories that came as a result of a Glassdoor review?
9. Are proactive empl telling their employees to go leave reviews?
10. What is your parting thought?