On the Rec Tech Podcast we highlight interesting new technology for recruiting. Recently we were joined by Ray Tenenbaum, Founder of GreatHires.
Ray Tenenbaum is the founder of Great Hires, a recruiting technology startup offering a mobile-first Candidate Interviewing Experience platform for both candidates and hiring teams. Great Hires was named Top HR Product of 2016 by Human Resource Executive Magazine and ranked number 2 in Business Tools in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Brilliant Companies of 2016.
- One of the more practical new tools i have see in hr tech lately...what was the impetus for creating the app ...tell us more about its origins?
- How does it work for employers?
- Why is making the interview experience so important?
- Describe the user experience for a candidate?
- What have you learned so far about how companies approach interviewing...any takeaways?
- Tell us about the company itself how many employees are you bootstrapped or funded...
- How much does it cost for employers to use it?
- We are living in a time where there has never been more HR technology…..What advice do you have for companies who are overwhelmed with all this new HR technology?
That will do it for this edition of the RecTech podcast. Thanks again to our sponsor and remember to check out Beyond.com/rectech for that special offer of 10% to their text to hire service...Follow Chris Russell on twitter @chrisrussell